Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Should've Had a V-8!

Chip, I’ve had a V-8 moment! I was just contemplating whether Glee’s upcoming season finale, which will give us the glee club geeks performing Journey’s "Faithfully," could ever best the Sopranos’ final fade-to-black to “Don’t Stop Believin’.”  Could "Faithfully" out of the mouth of babes even surpass Glee’s own series premiere version of “Don’t Stop Believin’”?  The thought of all those voices trying to improve on the perfection that was Steve Perry back in the 80s, well, it boggles the mind. This different voices thing led me, natch, to that mysterious “one minute” phone call in Breaking Bad, and thereby my V-8 moment. (Don’t question how my mind works, just go with it.) We’ve previously speculated wildly on the identity of Hank’s guardian angel. I’ve decided this person must be someone Hank knows.  Otherwise, why would he disguise his voice? This rules out several likely suspects -- Gus, Mike, and probably Saul.  Thus, we are left with the likely suspects being Gomez, the sheriff, or some other law enforcement insider.  Am I missing anyone?  Who other than Mike, Saul, or Walt could be taking Pollo’s pesos and/or have an eye out for Hank’s back?  And is Walt a definite no? What did he know and when did he know it?  Time to cue up "On Demand" and do some research in the archives.....

Forever yours, peacefully......
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment