Friday, June 4, 2010

WORKIN' AT THE CAR WASH, GIRL


Holly,
You asked me after this most recent episode if I thought Skyler was a narc setting Walt up with her new involvement.

I think she is getting drawn into the same moral trap as Walt. She can justify going over to the dark side in order to help someone she loves (Sis and Bro-in-Law) when she would not have done it for herself. She is breaking bad, too.

In my "benefit of the doubt" heart, I think she is starting to see thing's Walt's way and this also gets her away from Ted. Oh...and what a FANTASTIC idea for a place to launder money...a car wash. Ha!

I thought it was pretty funny when Saul tried to shut her down. Nobody puts Skyler in a corner, though. I just knew she was going to volunteer to be the manager. Saw that one coming for once.

The more burning question I am left with following this episode is what mistake does Gus think Walt is about to make again? Trusting Jesse? Having Jesse around with a girl? Messing with his "corner?"

What about Jesse? He is just determined to get himself killed one way or another, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment