Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Would Like to Thank the Academy

Just a moment here between hair and makeup for my Oscar shindig. What should I wear? Decisions, decisions. Going to take this brief window to boil this weekend's Caprica down to the few relevant points:

1.  How long till Cylon Zoe kills Philemon so they can live forever and ever, amen, in V World together?  Young love.  I'm throwing up in my mouth.

2.  I read Angels and Demons.  Fool me once.....

3.  More bloody montages inspired by The Godfather.  We get it.

4.  The afterlife is created/engineered?  This concept bears watching.

5.  Here's the important one.  Whatever Zoe was taking to Gemenon was the behest of Sister Clarice.  Clarice is in a different camp from Barnabas, as was made clear this episode.  Dead boyfriend/Harry Potter was a Barnabas alibi (bike shop guy is a double agent) and blew up the train and purported girlfriend Zoe to keep Zoe from getting whatever-it-was to Gemenon.

Patrick, I'm ready for my closeup.......

Peace, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment