Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Breaking Glass


Holly...
That scenario is precisely what I meant when commented about all that led up to the crash. You failed to mention that Jane did not merely die of an OD. She had a little assist from Walt. Of course, the metaphorical result is that Walt's sins have directly led to hell raining down on his home. This plays out in the "real" world, too, as the crash corresponds to his marriage going up in flames.
I will say that despite my misgivings, I love the ever present hairy eyeball that follows Walt around. It is a look of judgment as at least one child seems to have been on the planes. While on the subject of guilt, do you think that is what fueled Walt's meltdown with the cop? Seems to me he was just using it as an excuse. He did not seem too traumatized as he was singing along with the radio just moments before.

No comments:

Post a Comment