Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Couple More


These are all good Holly. I assume Rachel and Ross fall under the "For Worse" category. The only dragged out romance I have ever found more annoying was Sam and Diane on Cheers.

I think Homer and Marge have stood the test of time on The Simpsons. As an X-Phile, you know I have to mention Mulder and Scully. I never did buy Mork and Mindy as a couple, but I sure had a thing for Mindy. She kind of reminded me of Mrs. Kotter, who I also had a boyhood crush on.

I also kind of liked Det. Andy Sipowitz and ADA Sylvia Costas on NYPD Blue. I will never forget the shower/sponge scene. "That has never been that clean before."

There is also the love triangle of Jack, Kate and Sawyer on Lost. I am kind of fed up with Kate, though. I hope Jack and Sawyer end up together now.

Then there is the love quadrangle of Sookie, Bill, Sam and Eric on True Blood. Here is another good cable show I might have to try to get you hooked on Holly. I am kind of over the whole vampire chic thing, but this show is twisted enough to really be engaging.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment