Monday, February 1, 2010

Mad Men Things We Love to Say


Chip’s Best Quotes of the Show

:

First runner up...

Peggy [to Pete]: "Stop barging in here and infecting me with your anxiety."

Second runner up...

Joan: "That's life. One minute, you're on top of the world. The next, some secretary is running over your foot with a lawn mower."

Honorable mention...

Kinsey: "He might lose his foot." Roger: "Right when he got it in the door."

And the winner...

"I'm Peggy Olson and I wanna smoke some marijuana."


Holly’s Favorite Quotes

:

Pete: "Hell's bells, Trudy!"

Roger: "I want you to know, you're the best lay I ever had."

Joan: "That may be the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

Midwife: "His name is Dick, for a wish his mother should have lived to see."

Honorable mention:

Dead Daddy: "You're a house cat, you're very important, and you have very little to do."


No comments:

Post a Comment